London Continues To Fall In The District of Colorado As Additional lawsuits Are Filed
The owner of the rights to the film "London Has Fallen" currently has 13 open copyright infringement cases against hundreds of Colorado residents. The Court gave them permission to subpoena the names and addresses of the defendants, and the Internet Service Providers are sending notification letters to subscribers warning them that their identities are being sought by the plaintiff. Some people are already at the stage where they're receiving letters directly from the attorneys for LHF Productions. You can call any time and have a free telephone consultation with Attorney Erin Russell at 312-994-2424.
People tend to get really worried and afraid when they receive one of these letters. Some of them make the mistake of ignoring it. Don't do that. Getting sued for copyright infringement is to be taken seriously, but it is rarely cause for great alarm. There are a few things you should know before you read any further:
1. This is a manageable problem.
2. You have very good options, and you can choose what happens next in your case.
3. Getting sued for copyright infringement of a single film is not going to ruin you financially. It's just something you have to be diligent about taking care of so you can get the best possible result.
4. If you act sooner rather than later when you receive a letter from your internet provider, you can avoid having your name disclosed to the plaintiff and can avoid having your name made public on the court's docket in the case. Your case can be worked out without it affecting your credit or involving public records.
5. Attorney Erin Russell has handled more than a thousand BitTorrent defense cases involving a single film being downloaded. Some of those cases were settled, and some were dismissed outright when we successfully proved the subscriber's innocence. Erin has won these cases in court and has negotiated fair settlements for many subscribers.
6. Everything will be ok! Tend to this problem promptly and it will be out of your way quickly and quietly.
Having said all of that, if you received a letter from your Internet Service Provider regarding one of the "LHF" lawsuits, Erin can help. Attorney Erin Russell has helped thousands of accused downloaders to either litigate or settle their copyright infringement cases. You can call any time and have a free telephone consultation with Erin at 312-994-2424. She has 12 years of litigation experience, and is one of the most experienced BitTorrent defense attorneys in the country. A consultation with Erin is always free.
If you receive a letter about one of these cases, it is best to act quickly. You can save yourself a great deal of stress and a great deal of money by acting sooner rather than later. Erin charges a reasonable flat fee for all BitTorrent defense cases nationwide, and offers discounts to students, senior citizens and members of the military. Call and get a free consultation right away. Erin will give you all of the information you need about the litigation and about your exposure so you can make a decision about whether to settle or to litigate, and how best to use your resources to take care of your case.
The following cases LHF Productions, Inc. are currently pending in Colorado:
LHF Productions, Inc. v. Doe 1 et al -- 1:16-cv-01379-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. John Does 1-16 -- 1:16-cv-01462-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. Doe 1 et al -- 1:16-cv-01485-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. Doe 1 et al -- 1:16-cv-01821-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. Doe 1 et al -- 1:16-cv-01867-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. Doe 1 et al -- 1:16-cv-01916-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. John Does 1-16 -- 1:16-cv-01969-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. John Does 1-12 -- 1:16-cv-01993-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. Doe 1 et al -- 1:16-cv-02148-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. John Does 1-18 -- 1:16-cv-02208-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. Doe 1 et al -- 1:16-cv-02244-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. John Does 1-10 -- 1:16-cv-02456-WYD-MEH
LHF Productions, Inc. v. Doe 1 et al -- 1:16-cv-02496-WYD-MEH